Skiing & Slopes in Obergurgl
A skiing holiday at the highest level.
Obergurgl-Hochgurgl lives up to its offer in winter sports with "Top Quality Skiing". From beginners, connoisseurs to experts all find plenty of space and freedom of movement. Here you can fully enjoy the essence of skiing in Tyrol and nature in winter. Due to the large transport capacity and several valley stations directly in the village waiting times are almost impossible.
The altitude of 1,800m to 3,080m allows a long and, above all, snow-sure season. Numerous off-piste gems in the free ski room inspire freeriders as well as powder fanatics. However, the following applies: "Safety first"!
TOP QUALITY SKIING
Ski lifts and cable cars in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
- 6 Gondola Lifts for 8 persons
- 1 Gondola Lift for 6 persons
- 2 Bubble-Chair-Lifts for 6 persons
- 4 Bubble-Chair-Lifts for 4 persons
- 1 Chair-Lift for 4 persons
- 8 T-Bar Lifts
- 2 Conveyor Belts
110 km of slopes in total
- skiing area Hochgurgl approx. 54 km
- skiing area Obergurgl approx. 56 km
- 35 km of slopes for beginners (easy / blue)
- 55 km of slopes for advanced skiers (intermediate / red)
- 20 km of slopes for experienced skiers (difficult / black)
NEW! Kirchenkar Mountain Gondola in Hochgurgl
In Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the Kirchenkar Mountain Gondola sets new standards for the season 2018/2019.
Additional slope kilometers and freeriding opportunities of unbelievable dimensions will be opened up by the new Kirchenkar Mountain Gondola in Hochgurgl from this ski winter onwards. Thanks to the finalization of the 10-passenger mountain gondola featuring a total hourly capacity of 2400 people.
NEW! Ötztal Powder Card
One ski pass for the whole Ötztal valley
6 ski areas with 356 kilometers of slopes and 89 lifts combined in one card! The Ötztal Powder Card is the key to Hochoetz-Kühtai, Niederthai, Gries, Sölden, Vent and Obergurgl-Hochgurgl. From every 3-day ski pass or longer valid ticket these ski areas are included.